| || Portfolio and Launch Manager OTC CEEMEA, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Portfolio and Launch Manager OTC CEEMEA, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
The purpose of the Portfolio and Launch Manager OTC CEEMEA role is to establish a 5-year regional portfolio strategy (on country level and per Brand/TA) and identify short- and medium-term opportunities, with the overall aim of increasing the Sales and OpInc by enabling new product launches for CEEEMA.
• Build the OTC Portfolio Strategy for CEEMEA
• Ensure strong portfolio management on key brands to bring in innovation & manage life cycle of the key brands
• Identify trends in markets and therapeutic areas in focus
• Provide portfolio analyses and recommendations for new therapeutic areas/ product groups in close alignment with the Medical team
• Drive the selection and allocation of new in-house development projects
• Create regional BD&L target list and drive realisation of quick wins through close cooperation with BD&L
• Evaluation/financial appraisal of proposed initiatives
• Provide input into 5-year strategic plan and TGT for CEEMEA
• Own & run Portfolio Workshop in key CEEMEA focus countries
• Prepare, together with the countries, the country portfolio pipeline and develop a 5Y submission and launch plan per country
• Work closely with the countries and other regional/ global functions and follow up on timely execution of agreed actions to allow for realisation of the portfolio agenda and identified short- and medium-term opportunities
• Support the countries with launch management on key launches
• Working with the markets on the development of launch plans for all new portfolio introductions, from conception through to in-market launch.
• Assessment/review of country launch aspirations, in line with market opportunity.
• Working closely with Medical / OTC CEEMEA Franchise to ensure that the priority launches have all required information for the launch packs. (i.e. Medical packs / Product Information / COG’s)
• Ensure pre-launch readiness is well managed, engaging all key stake holders at local, regional & global levels
• Ensure strong commercial planning is completed on time for focus countries
• Key partner for CEEMEA in all aspects for OTC portfolio management
• Act as first contact for CEEMEA countries and regional / global interfaces in all aspects with regards to OTC portfolio- and launch management
• Act as first contact regarding OTC BD&L and in-house projects ensuring smooth coordination between BD&L/Development & ComOps & Countries
• Facilitate best practice across the CEEMEA region, and other OTC businesses worldwide
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Minimum B.A. desired: MBA in Marketing or equivalent Masters Degree in related field, i.e. Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Mgt. etc.
• Fluency in English
• Portfolio or commercial experience within Gx/FMCG/OTC environments
• Demonstrable track record of creating/executing new product launches
• Medical background/knowledge, either in Product Management, Regulatory, or NPD
• Strong analytical & project management skills
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.