| || - Security Operations Expert- Critical Apps, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Security Operations Expert - Critical Apps.
The Security Operations Expert - Critical Apps will contribute to our mission by working on managing operations for systems, tools and applications, ensuring their stability and integrity, while meeting customer service levels.
• Oversee end-to-end delivery of a dedicated system, tools or application and ensure its stability, integrity and business continuity
• Ensure services are delivered to the agreed SLA, including reviewing supplier performance based on the agreed SLAs and KPIs
• Track and manage incidents, where applicable, including:
• Identify, log, categorize, prioritize, resolve incidents and raise a problem if required
• Ensure that incidents are followed up and solved appropriately
• Manage the lifecycle of incidents and minimize their adverse impact on business operations
• Identify, investigate, and report on incidents and review findings with key stakeholders
• Coordinate crisis management with relevant stakeholders, if required
• Oversee problem management and drive identification of root causes as well as sufficient prevention of recurrences
• Ensure adherence to documented operational procedures to maintain system integrity
• Ensure that configuration items are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited (where applicable)
• Ensure proper user and access management
• Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created and accepted by stakeholders
• Identify potential improvement areas for the owned system or application and connected services
• Maintain and ensure all application data is consistent across the various repositories
• Collect and distribute knowledge about systems and services to enable effective support
• Coordinate fulfilment of service requests and conduct monitoring, tracking and reporting
• Responsible for capacity and life cycle management for the systems, tools under his/her accountability
• Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Operations Expert service scope
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree or relevant equivalent experience English and other local language if needed
• 6+ yrs information and security compliance;
• Communicating with Sr. Mgmt on information risk topics.
• Advice Stakeholders on protecting business critical data.
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.