| || 228180BR |
| || Device Expert I – Device Technology m/f |
| || Novartis Technical Operations |
| || NTO BTDM |
| || Austria |
| || Schaftenau |
| || Austria Sandoz GmbH, Plant Schaftenau, Langkampfen |
| || Technical Operations |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || • Lead technical activities for the design, development, verification and care of medical devices and combination products.
• Apply knowledge in the areas of mechanical engineering, materials science, CAD design, modelling and simulation to ensure robust, reliable, verified devices.
• Conduct feasibility assessments on new technology / device concepts
• Develop early and late phase device prototypes using appropriate prototyping methods
• Conduct engineering tests to debug designs
• Maintain technical drawings and models
• Contribute to design risk analyses
• Develop design input requirements
• Develop design verification plans and analyse the results of tests
• Collaborate with manufacturing and quality to ensure effective implementation into manufacturing and on-going life-cycle management
• Support the development of device technology best practice guidelines
• Provide input to publications, presentations and patents
• Ensure compliance and support all activities related to device design and commercialization processes within BTDM according to the Novartis internal quality standards, relevant regulatory requirements and the filed product quality standards.
| || • Education: University degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
• Languages: English (fluent) / German (basics) beneficial
• Personal skills: Strong communicator: presentation and technical writing in English; ability to work in matrix environment and in interdisciplinary, cross-cultural teams
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 42.913,50 per year).
Contact: Cornelia Walch, Senior Staffing Manager