| || 228154BR |
| || Scientist/Scientific associate, Oncology |
| || NIBR |
| || DMP |
| || China |
| || Shanghai |
| || China Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Co., Ltd |
| || Research & Development |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || We are seeking a MS level biological scientist to join CNIBR to support oncology drug discovery. The candidate is expected to perform cutting-edge, lab-based research that will directly contribute to the discovery of novel targets and development of innovative oncology therapeutics.
1) Work primarily in the lab on cancer and immunology research.
2) Design, execute and interpret experiments to elucidate biology of novel targets and validate suitability for small-molecule or biotherapeutic targeting.
3) Develop and implement cellular assays to profile novel small-molecule or biolog-ics therapeutics in vitro and ex vivo.
4) Present experimental designs and results to the project team.
5) Collaborate both internally and externally, and provide technical expertise across functions.
| || Education: A MS degree in life science, with a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
Languages: Excellent oral and written skills in English, fluent in Mandarin is required.
1. Hands-on laboratory experience in molecular biology and cell biology: cell culture, stable cell line generation, molecular cloning, real-time PCR, Western blot and flow cytometry.
2. Ability to work in a high-pace and dynamic scientific environment, and strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
3.Competences in ensuring data integrity and maintaining lab notebooks.
4.Previous experience in cancer biology and biologics discovery is preferred.