| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Legal Team Assistant, Sandoz Intenational, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Assistant – IP & Early Opportunities Team to join our Legal team to provide general administrative support.
The purpose of the Assistant – IP & Early Opportunities Team is to lead all office administration in an international and dynamic environment, is able to manage whole office organization with right degree of prioritization pro-actively and independently and is able (comfortable) to deal with various people and requests, from very senior executives to junior associates. Is able to show initiative by suggesting and implementing process improvements that benefit the team (s).
• Prepare, organize and attend meetings, prepare and distribute meeting agenda and meeting minutes, set up telephone and video conferences
• Prepare business trips, collect expenditure for travel budget control overview, handle travel expenses
• General office organization, responsible and contact person for building and office equipment and printers
• Manage invoices and related procedures internally, check invoices, ensure resolution of issues and timeous payment under supervision, track costs for budget purposes, monitor payment process, support e-Billing process
• Maintain and work with internal and external databases and overview lists and generation of reports
• Contact point for general patent requests from clients and distribution of requests to relevant attorneys and collation of attorney input
• Surveillance of 3rd party patents and manage physical files including labelling, archiving, etc.
• Support team projects and processes; contribute to process improvement and implementation, prepare presentation/tables according to instructions, gather information and prepare statistics
• Actively participate in administrative projects
• Responsible for the incorporation of new team members within area of responsibility, act as a tutor for colleagues in the administrative field (e.g. apprentices, new associates etc.), introduce new team members to internal administrative process (e.g. travel booking)
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Professional Office Management training desirable
• Commercial training (e.g. apprenticeship or school) with experience as Administrative Specialist or additional training or equivalent
• Fluent in English on business level with excellent communication skills in spoken/written word is essential
• German, Slovenian knowledge preferable.
• Proven experience of running an office on executive level with relevant trainings and skills (or clear potential)
• Project management experience preferable
• Previous secretarial experience and business/industry experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power- Point and natural affinity for databases and SharePoint
• Excellent organizational skills, skilled user of internet/intranet.
• Prior experience in a cross matrix organization is a plus
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.