| || Position Purpose:
To access, engage and provide information to customers in order to promote Novartis Oncology products & ensure patients achieve successful outcomes.
• To achieve sales targets set for product(s), through calls and meetings with customers, consistent with Territory business plan
• Provides up to date and accurate information on Novartis Oncology products, tailoring presentation to the needs of customers & patients.
• Ensures that customer and account activities are aligned with the strategies and tactics outlined by marketing & sales management
• Analyses the performance and effectiveness of their relationships, products and territory to develop and implement a business plan which targets their resources (time and funds) to the best commercial, customer and patient outcomes.
• To monitor market trends through contact with customers and through attendance at agreed meetings and conferences
• Proactively builds and maintains relationships with a broad range of customers and hospitals, sharing information and networks, providing appropriate and professional responses to enquiries
• Collaborates with product and brand teams to provide feedback from the field on trends and customer feedback and incorporate new strategies into their plans and practice
• To manage territory promotional budget within targets that are set
• To maintain a high level of product, disease & competitor knowledge through use of available journals, contact with customers, at journal clubs and other meetings
• Utilise company information resources (eg. Mi Portal) to enhance business insights and maintain a current and complete territory information database
• Maintain accurate tracking of sales activities to ensure Novartis meets its compliance obligations and track performance.
• Report adverse events within 24 hours
• Provide regular sales reports of high quality as required to direct manager
• Ensure that all company property in his/her possession is kept in good order & condition and reports immediately any loss or damage that occurs.
• Be aware of and work within company policies and industry (Medicines Australia) guidelines and apply Novartis Values in daily activities