| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Talent Management & Organizational Development Partner to join our Global HR Team. Role will be preferably located in Prague, eventually in Dublin.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the overall execution of the Talent Management and Organizational Development (TMOD) strategy for NBS EMEA (including the Novartis Global Service Centers (NGSCs) in Prague and Dublin) as well as support Novartis Business Services (NBS) in locations in EMEA where appropriate. In addition play a coordination role for all five NGSC’s globally. To lead the processes to identify, assess and develop critical and leadership talent. To define, implement and manage comprehensive talent management programs in the NGSC’s while ensuring consistency in approach and implementation of the talent and organizational development strategy across the NGSCs and wider NBS.
• Working with the Head of NBS TMOD to formulate and execute the Talent strategy whilst ensuring alignment with the business strategy
• Facilitate and refine the Organization and Talent Review (OTR) and Talking Talent processes, including learning agility and succession planning, and ensure achievement of talent pipeline targets
• Drive use of the TMS platform to improve effectiveness of Talent Management processes, such as succession planning as well as the quality of development plans
• Work with the business leaders to identify and develop critical position holders and their successors
• Advise and guide HRBPs on the Talent strategies and tools for their business areas
• Build talent pools and skills / capability to support the business
• Provide the tools and undertake assessments of high performing and potential talent within the organization e.g. 360
• Facilitate and promote cross divisional and cross NGSC talent exchanges to enhance succession plans and enhance career opportunities for associates
• Diagnose and improve employee engagement by driving participation of the GES
• Identify the training and development needs of leaders and potential leaders
• Mentor and coach key talent and leaders across the organization
• Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of leadership development initiatives
• Consult with stakeholders to identify needs for organizational interventions, e.g. change plans, team effectiveness sessions, organizational design or workforce planning and strategy
• Facilitate various interventions including High Performing Team (HPT) sessions, focus groups, culture sessions
• Proactively consult with management and associates on culture change and reinforcing the NBS People Strategy and supporting the business objectives Miscellaneous
• Support the Head of TMOD on specific projects
• Support the Head of HR PLS/NGSCs with specific projects and initiatives
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.