| || HR Services Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
The purpose of the role is to provide expert services in the area of HR systems & operations. Serve as the first point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in the UK and Ireland to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Maintain HR data via SAP system
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• To guide and become the second reference point for HR Customer Care Specialists for HR processes and SAP related queries
• Contribute to Knowledge Base for Switzerland
• Contribute to projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Provide support for the transition period
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
System used: SAP, ESS/MSS, Telephony, Ticketing tool
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Fluent (native level) English spoken and written is a must
• Minimum 1 year of experience with HR Systems such as SAP ERP HCM is a must, covering multiple areas/modules (OM, TM, Personal Data Administration, Position Management, Standardized/Ad Hoc Reporting, Authorizations/Auditing, etc..)
• Diploma/certificate in HR/other related field is preferred
• 1-2 years of working experience in an SSC environment preferred
• Working experience in a call centre operations preferred
• Work experience in virtual/remote teams preferred
• Work experience in international environment/team/global company preferred
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.