| || Alcon Pharmaceuticals as the global leader in eye care is helping people see the world better through advanced surgical and vision care products. We serve eye care professionals and their patients in more than 180 countries, reaching 90% of the globe, to help millions of people see the world better with clarity, color and beauty.
Member of Novartis Group since 2011.
The aim of the Surgical Sales Analyst position is to provide adequate analitical and sales administration support for the Surgical Business unit to be able to run the business based on proper sales intelligence. By understanding the business as a whole and providing financial / pricing / sales forecast support to the business unit, this position has a high level contribution to our core business.
- Create different ad hoc and regular analyses and reports as required, i.e follow up of sales team KPI's, sales data analytics, segmentations, etc. Provide analyses on the data and the actual results, as well as on the planned performance to support decision making
- Active participation in monthly sales closing process of Surgical BU
- Active participation in budget preparation, targeting, forecast, estimation
- Active participation in sales and order processing (S&OP) in cooperation with product management and customer service (logistics)
- Active participation in creation of pricing rules
- Provide pricing calculation on the basis of declared roles, maintenance of the pricing system
- Monitoring of the usage of company’s resources such as consignment stocks, EFA and DEMO instruments
- Provide high quality Group Reporting activities
- Participate and follow up health care professionals segmentation/categorization/ranking and regular update
- Participation in projects on Cluster level and cooperation with Sales Analysts from other Cluster countries