| || 227555BR |
| || Staffing/Sourcing Associate (3rd party) |
| || NBS |
| || HR NBS |
| || China |
| || China Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Co., Ltd |
| || Human Resources |
| || Full Time |
| || Temporary |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || Novartis Talent Acquisition & Staffing team is looking for a smart and passionate Staffing/Sourcing Associate supporting to TAS partner/Staffing Manager for R&D function.
To be great in this role, the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close search against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit customer needs. The candidate also need to have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate solution focused push back and a sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Responsible for generation of active and passive candidates from job portals, networking sites, contact lists and internal databases through both domestic and overseas research channels
• Review requisitions, understand hiring needs and position specifications and conduct research to identify suitable candidates
• Partner with staffing leadership to create innovative sourcing strategies,
• Responsible for candidate management that includes validation of interest, availability, work authorization, compensation, global mobility, technical fit and qualifications
• Support in building up talent pipeline, mapping and database for R&D organization for long-term purpose
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship management;
• Support staffing related projects
| || Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree.
• 2+ years of recruiting experience in either recruiting firm or MNCs. R&D related experience in pharma/medical device industries is a plus.
• Expertise in generating a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates.
• Expertise in using high-tech sourcing tools like LinkedIn, Wechat
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both Mandarin and English
• Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently and drive them to closure with minimal supervision.
• Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and in dealing with ambiguity.
• Team player, solid work ethic, willing to pitch in where needed.