| || As Supply Operations Planner you drive detailed planning, scheduling and order management to assure agreed delivery performance level. You develop and manage the relationship with external suppliers, as well as with internal and external customers for all supply related matters such as demand/supply planning and analysis and order management. This way, you guarantee high customer service levels.
As Supply Operations Planner, you will:
- Be responsible for order management for a defined number of products manufactured at external suppliers.
- Be responsible for timely order fullfillment, including organization and management of physical shipment of goods in collaboration with freight forwarders. Monthly review of demand plans, direct communication with involved countries, pro-active management of demand planning funtions in countries/other functions (e.g. clinic, projects). Establish and oversee an optimal supply plan (3 – 24 months) , with the goal to balance customer service level, production capabilities at External supplier, inventory level and operational cost and potential write-offs due to e.g. artwork changes according to budget.
- Be responsible for internal SAP/logistics flows.
- Do the follow-up of transport costs, vendor performance management, measurement and analysis.
- Perform maintenance of supply chain KPIs.
- Maintain adequate planning & master data parameters (eg. MOQ, Lead Times, order frequency) setting for active assortment in close collaboration with local and global master data management and with external partner.
- Assure implementation of life cycle management changes with external partner (master data, supply plan, delivery).
- Responsible for the Novartis Pharma AG inventories according defined target values.
- Communicate to all stakeholders around supply.
- Establish Supply Chain Processes with new suppliers in collaboration with the Supply Process Manager.
- Maintain and manage compliance of Trading Service Procedures (TSP) with Vendors.
| || - You have a degree in a technical, economics or scientific degree that contains supply chain management.
- You speak and write English fluently, knowledge of the Dutch or German language is considered to be an advantage.
- You have experience in any of the supply chain management fields, planning, logistics and inventory management.
- You have knowledge of MS Office tools and SAP.
- You are known for good self-organisation.
- You know how to set the right priorities according to the business needs.
- You are co-operative, problem-solving oriented and have a cross-functional working stile.
- You align individual contribution with department/unit objectives and understand overall business objectives.
- You have the ability to understand and analyse complex situations and to make them transparent.
- You have a high ability to adapt to new situations.
We offer you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for Novartis. We offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people. We offer you a competitive salary and benefit package. Your office will be based in Puurs. Novartis supports a flexible work-life integration.