| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will be recognized for your contribution and commitment? Look no further, apply today for SFE Manager, Nordics (based in Copenhagen).
This is a key position within the Commercial Excellence department of Sandoz Nordics, working closely with all Business Units to design and implement standard SFE deliverables, including: segmentation & targeting, account planning, incentive calculation, market data reporting, and CRM system management. This position also liaises with Western Europe Regional colleagues on Commercial Excellence initiatives and with other Novartis colleagues on cross-divisional initiatives.
Sales Force Effectiveness
• Segmentation & Targeting, Account Planning, and all other needed support for engagement of the key customers for our business units across the Nordics
• Regular evaluation of sales force performance and consultation with Sales Managers and Business Unit Heads on how to improve performance
• Adoption of all relevant regionally developed SFE tools to optimize sales activities and effectiveness
• Performance Analysis of all business units across the Nordics and regular reporting of monthly sales from secondary data providers (IMS, DLI). Lead offshore team in monthly updating of analyses and quality check of all deliverables. Supplementation of market data with relevant CI insights.
• Maintenance of BI system housing all in-market sales and CRM data.
• Supporting commercial colleagues on usage of BI system and development of feature improvements based on business needs.
• Maintenance of CRM system, including all new feature additions, bug reporting, and needed collaboration with Regional CRM Manager
• Owner of Nordics CRM system Roadmap of feature requests based on user needs
• Training for customer facing colleagues at sales conferences and monthly online trainings
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. In Novartis Group we focus on three areas – innovative medicines (Pharmaceuticals & Oncology), eye care (Alcon) and generics (Sandoz). We have offices in all four Nordic countries and we are approximately 900 associates.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Corporate responsibility is central to how we run our business. We focus our CR work in two key areas: expanding access to healthcare and doing business responsibly.
As a global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each of us is different. At Novartis, we aspire to move beyond stereotypes, assumptions and bias to bring these differences together every day. To operate successfully as a global organization, it is essential that our people reflect the rich cultural, ethnic and gender diversity of our markets. Diversity of our workforce enhances customer insight and our ability to meet the needs of patients and other stakeholders. Retaining the most qualified talent adds value to our company, our customers, our employees, our shareholders, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
Culture and Values
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus Scheme for employees on all levels
• Pension & Insurance Scheme
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years experience in similar position, ideally in a Nordic role within a pharmaceutical company
• English is a must, one of the Scandinavian languages is an advantage
• Extensive experience designing analytical models and reports using varied market data
• Good knowledge and experience with creating and maintaining Segmentation &Targeting models, Account Plans, Incentive Planning in Excel
• Strong familiarity with SFE tools (Qlik Sense and CRM (preferably Veeva)) and good experience supporting non-technical people with those tools
• Experience in leading remote IT and Analyst teams
• Strong analytical mindset and ability to interpret and communicate trends and market developments out of data and sales activity KPIs. A willingness for “doer”, as well as high-level strategic tasks, necessary to support and help the business
• A collaborative nature and leadership ability to work in international and cross-divisional teams. A creative and innovative mind able to design, develop, and implement new initiatives. A high level of energy to continually improve CE and the SFE role.
• A person who naturally uses project planning tools and is able to handle complex projects in a structured manner
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.
Beth Wolff, Head of Commercial Excellence, Nordics