| || Sales Representative, Alcon, Denmark (Jylland)
Are you an optometrist with a passion for eye care? Then you should consider being our new colleague in Alcon, the global leader in eye care.
Sales of contact lenses and lens care products to optical market. Product trainings to optical stores and business development. Limited key account responsibility for certain buying groups.
• Sales of Alcon contact lenses and lens care products
• Building long-term relationships with customers
• Providing product trainings on optical store level
• Handling promotional activities
• Communicating market (customer, consumer, competitor etc.) information to back office
• Participate at optical exhibitions (weekends)
• Key account communication
• Being a part of Nordic Sales & Marketing team (e.g. communication link to Nordic Marketing)
• Working towards specific KPI’s / objectives (SFE, budget, sales etc.)
• Travelling is a part of the position (appr. 5 times per year)
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package including bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’