| || Head Commercial Excellence Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Head Commercial Excellence Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
The purpose of the Head Commercial Excellence Biopharma role is to proactively and continuously innovate and improve efficiency & effectiveness of global and country organizations through design, standardization, implementation, monitoring and sharing Commercial Excellence initiatives.
• Lead team of content experts across Commercial Excellence areas (Sales Excellence, Marketing Channels, Supply Chain & KPI reporting plus Analytics, Marketing Intelligence and Commercial Assessment)
• Develop and/or strengthen capabilities in each Commercial Excellence area. Bring in thought leadership and best practices/new ideas to enable higher level of innovation and efficiency
• Drive close collaboration with Therapeutic Area teams (Immunology, Oncology, Omnitrope and New Products) and key stakeholders (e.g., Regions, Country Organizations, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Medical, and PMS&E)
• Increase competitiveness and effectiveness of customer facing roles (e.g., sales force), and Global Marketing organization
• Enable proper prioritization, resource planning, and allocation to deliver high quality results within critical timelines (e.g., launches, strategic planning, assessment of BD&L assets, KPI tracking, etc.)
• Collaboration with Regions and Country Marketing & Sales teams to ensure optimum state of readiness of sales force for new product launches
• Continuation and further development of Sales Force Effectiveness training tools
• Make supply and demand situation for Biosimilar products transparent and recommend alternative solutions with clear criteria in case of supply shortages
• Organize Regional Commercial Excellence best practice meetings to promote and exchange best practices across the region
• Innovate appearance at key customer facing and internal interventions (e.g., congresses, conventions, sales meetings) and create innovation into new channels (e.g., digital, social media)
• Drive and innovate in specific business areas to achieve highest organizational effectiveness: Best commercialization model in accordance to market archetype, Segmentation and Targeting, Training and Capability building, Digitalization and optimal outreach to target groups (Channel Marketing), Optimization of performance monitoring tools and information platforms, Overall planning accuracy and long-term demand/supply forecast
• Closely collaborate and align with similar functions in WE, US and CEEMEA to avoid overlaps and increase overall organizational efficiency
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• University degree: Master or PhD • English
• Significant experience in Health Care industry
• Relevant in-country sales experience
• In-country or regional pharmaceutical leadership position(s) will be considered as a plus (e.g., General Manager in small country or BU Head in mid-size/large country)
• Experience within commercial excellence (either from operational or consultancy background)
• Strong leadership capabilities and proven track record of building high performing teams
• Superior ability to communicate, collaborate effectively, and push projects through/across a global company
• Ability to work and influence for desired outcomes in a cross-functional and matrix set-up
• Independent and accountable style of working
• Ability to prioritize and drive decision making
• Results and impact oriented
• Out of the box, disruptive and innovative thinker
• High degree of self-motivation and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.