| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently looking for a Global Lifecycle Program Manager to join the rapidly growing operations services practice department.
The Global Lifecycle Program Manager develops, drives and governs the implementation of the Program Strategy for highly complex programs in alignment with project strategies to optimize the project portfolio by managing complexity, delivering strategies and influencing Senior Management to achieve objectives.
- Lead the supply related evaluation and the implementation of Lifecycle projects
- Design, implement and govern the program strategy, including scenario and KPI development & monitoring.
- Initiate, drive and support Lifecycle process improvement initiatives
- Coordinate the activities and align involved stakeholders from different functions such as master data and graphics to ensure a timely implementation of all Lifecycle projects
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of Lifecycle projects as assigned, in order to ensure compliant supplies, in time and in right quality.
- Manage product portfolio from introduction through maturity and decline
- Manage a broad variety of stakeholders: Actively seek alignment with the experts from different functions (e.g. manufacturing operations, regulatory functions, affiliates and global commercial units, Master Data Governance, Global Graphics and other Supply Chain functions) on expected timelines
- Manage the complexity of projects: Able to deal with complex brand set-ups (e.g. multiple manufacturing sites)
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
- Lead cross-functional program team and project leader in a matrix organization
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it.
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in science or business, healthcare or engineering area
- English – fluent written and spoken
- Experience in Supply Chain Management in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Extensive Project Management experience
- 5-10 years within similar role and complexity
- Strong leadership capabilities (decision making, result oriented, challenge capability, negotiation, stakeholder management)
- Ability to work independently as Lifecycle Manager, showing proactivity and leadership for implementation activities.
- Experience in vendor qualification, regulatory affairs and quality assurance
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.