| || Customer Service Agent, Alcon, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Customer Service Agent.
The purpose of the Customer Service Agent is to support both business units in Alcon and is primarily responsible for the processing of product orders and customer queries in JD Edwards (Surgical) and SAP (Vision Care).
To add value to our customers, Customer Service Agent must be service minded, confident and knowledgeable.
Customer Service Agent will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure customers’ needs are met effectively and efficiently. Alcon must ensure consistently high level of service which will be measured by agreed KPIs in the customer service department.
• Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and efficiently in SAP and JD Edwards.
• Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
• Handle consignment stocks – new/revised agreements, counting lists and adjustments.
• Manual invoicing of customers for rental units (machines).
• Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
• Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource as appropriate
• Record details of customer interactions, comments and complaints.
• Handle new customer registration and/or updates.
• Supporting marketing campaigns.
• Ensure your personal level of knowledge regarding new products, processes and systems are up-to-date and adequate for your primary tasks.
• Earn the enthusiasm and respect of the customers through continuous improvement, driven by your passion, integrity, teamwork and innovation
• Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• High school level qualification or equivalent – desired
• Danish at mother tongue level, fluent in English
• Knowledge of other Scandinavian language will be an advantage
• High volume order processing systems experience in a call center
• Communication Skills - essential with great listening skills and clear communication
• Organizational Skills - prioritizes tasks efficiently and productively, and manages time well.
• Teamwork - we are looking for a Team player, able to excel at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues; builds positive working relationships to achieve positive goals and business objectives.
• Results Orientated - demonstrates a high degree of results orientation; drive, enthusiasm and commitment towards achieving results / fulfilling objectives; ability to work under pressure / strict deadlines.
• Customer Focused - assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction; establishes effective relationships with customers, gains trust and respect.
• Detail Oriented - accurate with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Computer skills - moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office, and JD Edwards and/or SAP experience is essential.
• System and product training will be provided, so service attitude and orientation towards delighting customers is paramount in this role.
We are looking for a positive and energetic person who is ready for new challenges and eager to learn - someone who is motivated by making a difference and has a curious and open mindset.
Alcon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.