| || HR Applications & User Support Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a HR Applications & User Support Specialist.
The HR Applications & User Support Specialist will contribute to our mission by working on providing second level expert services for employees, managers and HR community in region Europe in the area of Access Management, Organization Management, Reporting and Interfaces from and to SAP HR and act as a subject matter expert for these services.
• Ensure delivery of consulting service within areas in scope to various stakeholders.
• Acts as the Topic Expert for assigned application/service area.
• Answering queries concerning best practices and the use and navigation of SAP HR applications and other HR systems/tools.
• Is familiar with functionality of global systems and HR Global Data Definition and standards.
• Responsible to escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts.
• Contribute to Knowledge Base and Nimbus for areas in scope.
• Identifies gaps for improvements & provides inputs for localized documentation to stay up-to-date including work instructions and supporting documents as well as training materials.
• Contribute for projects and is able to manage own projects. Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation.
• Manages and monitors global interfaces in EU respective countries (TMS, GDDB, Firstport, ePMP, BrassRing, eCOMP, eTravel).
• Co-ordinate system change requests - across countries (e.g. escalations, communication on new development).
• Raise tickets and monitor support request solution progress in NovaSol tool. Inform users of breakdowns, failures, changes, status of the ticket and system.
• Train new associates of HR Services team on PA, OM, ESS/MSS, global systems & related global HR processes.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager. Provide support for the transition period.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Secondary education
• Excellent English spoken and/or other European language
• Experience in SSC environment preferred.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with HR Systems such as SAP ERP HCM is a must, covering multiple areas/modules.
• Experience in virtual/remote teams preferred.
• Experience in international environment/team/global company preferred.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.