| || Global New Product Director, Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Global New Product Director, Biopharma, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
The purpose of the Global New Product Director role is to take the commercial leadership to maximize the value of new products in the context of the Novartis portfolio.
• Develop understanding of the patient journey and market evolution with focus on the US, top 5 EU and Japan, including change in medical practice and the evolving biosimilar environment
• Evaluate biosimilar opportunities including forecasts and NPV (e.g., for portfolio decisions, strategic planning)
• Align interests with Therapeutic Area teams (Immunology, Oncology, Endocrinology) and key stakeholders (e.g., Regions, Country Organizations, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Medical, Market Access and other units)
• Represent commercial in the Integrated Product Team and prepare Integrated Product Strategy and Brand Plans (depending on program stage) ensuring external stakeholder focus (patients, health care practitioners, payers)
• Build value proposition, positioning, key messages and branding concept
• Initiate internal global commercialization and launch planning with regional teams
• Contribute to: target Product Profile (primary and secondary packaging, manufacturing), fact base for decisions on clinical trial and registration strategies, communication plan (external and internal), creating awareness and providing education to support clinical trial execution and market preparation and effective scientific and medical communication of program data
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidized on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• A business and/or science degree is required. MD, science PhD or MBA is desirable
• English fluent, another international language is beneficial
• Specialty commercialization experience and disease area expertise in one specialty area (preferably in Oncology or Immunology) is required
• Strong business acumen, communication, analytical and project management skills, and the ability to bridge marketing and science.
• Ability to work and influence for desired outcomes in a cross-functional and matrix set-up
• Independent and accountable style of working
• Ability to prioritize and drive decision making
• Results and impact oriented
• Out of the box, disruptive and innovative thinker
• High degree of self-motivation and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.