| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently looking for a Life Cycle Program Manager to join the rapidly growing operations services practice department.
The purpose of the role is to drive and govern the implementation of the Program Strategy for programs in alignment with project strategies to optimize the project portfolio by delivering strategies and influencing Senior Management to achieve objectives. The Life Cycle Program Manager acts as project lead for projects, e.g. product launches, product changes, transfers or other special projects ensuring coordination and alignment across global and local functions for assigned projects.
- Setup and lead global cross-functional project teams, to ensure best supply (considering LEAN methodology, pipeline re-design, sourcing strategies, assortment optimization/complexity management) and time to market / implementation of all on-going life-cycle activities in scope of the Life Cycle Program Management Team
- Design, implement and govern the program strategy, including scenario and KPI development & monitoring.
- Drive project harmonization & bundling opportunities to improve and optimize the portfolio, influence decision making, e.g. reject / cancel projects if not in line with program strategy.
- Lead cross-functional program team and project leader in a matrix organization
- Define and establish the submission and implementation strategy with all stakeholders in alignment with strategies.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- English – fluent written and spoken, other languages - preferred
- 3-5 years within similar role and complexity
- Strong leadership capabilities (decision making, result oriented, challenge capability, negotiation, support others, stakeholder management)
- Experience in Supply Chain Management in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.