| || Global Finance Master Data Operational Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Global Finance Master Data Operational Lead to join the newly created finance team.
The Global Finance Master Data Operational Lead is the focal point of the Finance MDM organization providing leadership and management skills to drive successful operations across the regions for the data objects and process in scope, on behalf of Novartis. He/She will provide direction and support the execution of master data management activities on behalf of the business, champion data management and data initiatives and will deliver on the overall Global Finance data strategy and objectives. He/She is the senior ambassador for the Global Finance MDM program, undertaking senior stakeholder engagement, and will manage Finance Master Data (FMD) Leads across all 3 NGSCs and functional management of MDM activity within in-country FSCs before transition to the NGSC MDM tower.
• Drive all Global Finance master data management activities across all process areas, globally
• Support the delivery of the data strategy via master data management operational activities: adherence to data processes, data quality, data standards and data governance frameworks
• Support the MDM central leadership team in the prioritization of data projects for implementation
• Champion data management and data initiatives and work in conjunction with data experts to improve data quality, e.g. process redesign, automation / RPA, system changes, data remediation and data cleansing programs
• Promote the successful application of all data standards, definitions, quality rules, processes, guidelines, etc. for all data within remit
• Develop annual and long-term budgets (spending and resourcing plans) for MDM operations across all regions
• Lead collaboration with key stakeholders, including senior level cross-Novartis business units colleagues, accounting authorities/auditors and Novartis local entity/group financial reporting and accounting Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Engineering service scope
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes :
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.