| || Marketing and Sales Manager Africa, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Marketing and Sales Manager Africa, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Marketing and Sales Manager Africa to join the Africa Cluster to define the marketing and sales strategy definition and implementation for specific TA’s with key focus on AI’s, Malaria and CVM.
The purpose of the Marketing and Sales Manager Africa role is to support the Africa Marketing and Sales strategy definition and implementation on a local level in order to maximize sales, operational income and market share growth for the Sandoz range of products with key focus on Anti-Infectives, Malaria and Cardio-Vascular therapeutic areas.
• Devising and implementing product strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the portfolio in terms of market share and product performance.
• Ensuring development of differentiating, compelling and relevant brand messages for key brands.
• Working closely with portfolio to identify future products or line extensions.
• Oversees the Activation planning process for key TA’s ensuring strong commercial and operational plans are delivered by the local marketing and sales teams by identifying the success factors necessary to deliver the marketing plans, deploying appropriate monitoring and control mechanisms, rewards and incentives. Ensures effective implementation of those plans by monitoring execution and commercial performance.
• Contributes to successful launches by challenging marketing preparation of launches to maximize commercial impact.
• Coordinates best practice sharing activities across countries and drives implementation of best practices across the cluster; actively shares knowledge and distributes effective key promotional tools, brand related materials and other product-related items.
• Identifies business opportunities (by identifying customers’ requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share) for specific TA’s with key focus on AI’s, Malaria and CVM and ensures project execution.
• Assumes overall responsibility for driving cluster analytics by monitoring Sandoz performance and market trends, researching and maintaining up-to-date knowledge on market & stakeholder dynamics and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
• Provides ongoing recommendations to local Sales and Marketing teams taking into account and combining various elements (in-market performance, market forecasts, financial plans, pipeline information, and current products lifecycle positions.
• Build KOL network in conjunction with selected Marketing Heads in key countries.
• Coaches local marketing and sales teams driving and instilling winning culture and drive for above target performance. Contributes in marketing & sales capability building across the cluster.
• Ensures effective working relationships across the multi-disciplinary team within the function and across functions.
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’