| || Enable and drive ethical business conduct through the effective implementation of the Integrity & Compliance Program at a local level.
• Support CCH and Compliance Manager to establish compliance standards based on internal policies and guidelines / implementing procedures (CoC, BPO, Anti-Bribery [AB] and *P3’s) and on applicable local laws and regulations incl. Industry Code, where applicable [*P3s include NP4, SP3, OTCP3 etc].
• Support establishment of processes and SOPs for relevant policies. Align local standards with global minimal standards and ensure that in all cases the most stringent is applied
• Provide function coordination and oversight for Compliance activities at local level.
• Support the CCH on providing training on Compliance topics to the Novartis associates as required. Conduct on-boarding and continuous training on compliance standards and processes.
• Regularly monitor the completion of face-to-face and (e)-training courses and (e)-certification of CoC, and take appropriate action to ensure the agreed completion target for (e)-training (95%) and (e)-certification of CoC (100%) are met. Ensure system for documenting and evidencing training completion is followed.
• Enhance speak-up, transparency and a culture of integrity throughout the organization
• Continually provide advice and guidance to the business on compliance topics and challenges (including on the required approval processes)
• Actively participate in Compliance Meetings (organized by CCH) and share best practices
• Support the CCH in the identification and realization of cross-divisional (Sandoz, Alcon) synergies.
• Ensure PCC tool (P3Core) is up to date and provide training on this tool to associates as required.
• Ensure communication to associates on Compliance initiatives are timely send.
• Keep the Compliance website up to date with relevant information.
• Support Risk Assessment yearly, including remediation plans follow-up.
• Supoort and follow-up in conducting self-assessments to monitor the status of the compliance program at local level.