| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Travel & Expense Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The T&E Specialist supports the Novartis NGSC ( Novartis Global Service Centre ) T&E Operations Team, enabling the execution of quality services. The T&E Operations Team is responsible for the overall operational activities within T&E by executing accounting related matters, processing of expense reports, handling Credit Card and Compliance related matters. The T&E Specialist will deliver excellent technical and non-technical support for T&E related processes and system solutions. The position requires a customer centric, diligent, hard-working individual with experience in working in a Call Center or Customer Service environment and knowledge of T&E processes and solutions to drive outstanding customer service and operational efficiency.
• Timely performance of T&E posting run/Manual postings and clearings
• T&E reimbursement in SAP /Manual expense reports
• Corporate Credit Card Interfaces monitoring and reporting/investigating issues
• Credit card error handling (manual upload of pending cred. card transactions)
• Timely and accurately processing of credit card applications
• Monthly reconciliation of T&E vendor suspense accounts
• Dunning and follow up of overdue balances on corporate credit card accounts
• Responsibly ensuring all compliance checks and controls with no control fail
• Participation in projects and initiatives representing T&E operations
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor degree (Preferably Finance/Accounting or Business Administration)
• English & French, Italian ( fluently )
• Experience in SAP environment
• Desirable experience in AP/T&E/Payroll- min. 1 year
• In-depth knowledge of T&E processes and system solutions
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.