| || • Education: University degree in chemistry or pharmacy with focus on analytics
• Languages: English (fluent) / German (basic)
• Experience: You have already gained first experience in pharmaceutical development. Your professional competencies include analytical-technological questions as well as analytical and process-oriented thinking.
Profil: Independent thinker with demonstrated skills working in teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to make sound decisions about scheduling, allocation of resources, and managing priorities
• Work cross-functionally with individuals and project teams
We are offering a competitive salary in line with the market and based on your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we are offering an attractive Bonus/Incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The basic salary is composed of the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least EUR 42.913,50 per year), plus potentially a market oriented excess payment.
Contact: Gudrun Hofer, Junior Staffing Manager