| || Global HR Reporting Lead, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Reporting Lead to join the Global HR team.
The Global HR Reporting Lead is responsible for working with key stakeholders to develop and oversee global HR Reporting strategy that will enable HR and the business to optimize its operations and technology solutions to drive efficiency, effectiveness and data-driven decision making. The global HR Reporting team is responsible for understanding the intersection of people, processes and technologies in order to develop robust data reporting capabilities within HR to support strategic and operational objectives. The team and position works jointly with the multiple HR Centers of Excellence and the HR Business Partner teams to deliver people reporting capabilities, business improvement and reporting solutions that support the achievement of business goals. The Global HR Reporting Lead provides the thought leadership that enables HR to measure progress against their priorities. The position will have the responsibility to tell the story of our talent landscape and develop a talent reporting strategy that serves our People vision and business strategy. The Global HR Reporting Lead will work closely with the HR leadership team on a wide range of reporting and analytical projects to empower organizational decision/making with high quality data reports.
Responsible for building the HR reporting strategy needed for organization to drive efficiency and data-driven decision making.
•Collaborate with HR leaders and business on the road map for the HR reporting strategy and lead the execution of the road map.
•Partner with key stakeholders to define critical data requirements, metrics and reporting frequencies that enables HR to effectively analyze trends and assists the business in making decisions that support the execution of HR’s business goals.
•Define the ongoing governance processes necessary to ensure data accuracy and on-going operational excellence across HR technologies, reporting solutions and related business processes.
•Document, communicate and on an ongoing basis improve key HR metrics and scope.
•Be first-point contact for coordinating regional reporting, find opportunities within the regions to create and execute plan for building global HR reporting approach.
•Identify and track operational reporting requirements, liaise with stakeholders to address these requirements and provide subject matter expert support in the field.
•Build designs and delivery for required reports and analytics. Assess and govern reporting changes approvals, assess the impact of technical change or configuration requests and design troubleshooting strategies.
•Oversee data quality processes and consistent use and adoption of measures, hierarchies, tools and re-porting standards.
•Design and management of project plans ensuring completion of key milestones while focusing on integration with other business processes timelines.
•Analyze and identify potential reporting improvements (in cooperation with HR), providing change management support and appropriate communications for the implementation of new reports.
•Conduct periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives, monitor, initiate additional activities if required.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
•Advanced knowledge of SAP BW/BI 7.0 or higher
•Advanced knowledge of SAP Ad Hoc Query Developer
•Advanced knowledge of SAP HCM – OM/PA/TA
•Exposure to HRIS Systems like Kenexa 2XBR or PeopleSoft, and Workday experience is a plus.
•Experienced using MS Office tools for presentation materials and organizing content.
•Cross Cultural Experience
•Risk and Issue Management
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.