| || Senior Procurement Analyst , Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently searching for a Senior Procurement Analyst to Support Clinical Procurement in the contract development of external services providers (ESP) (Central Lab, Reference Lab, IRT, ECG and other specialty providers) for Phase I – IV Assuring the delivery of quality, timely and cost-effective external resources to support Novartis Group Clinical Services. The resource will participate in projects and initiatives to ensure Clinical Procurement is prepared to successfully respond to the changing needs and requirements (legal, operational, regulatory, and financial) of our customers
The Senior Procurement Analyst will contribute to our mission by working on supporting delivery of contracting as a service including analytics in the Contract Lifecycle Management process
This role be responsible to:
• Perform Consistency Checks and corrective actions
• Check contracts against defined procedures (e.g. Amendments stored correctly) Contract Lifecycle Management
• Execute and manage the contractual documents needed to effect the selection of the optimal external service provider (ESP)
• Support development of contracts from agreed templates
• Monitor and manage contracts from initial development to execution and other relevant KPI’s
• Properly archive and document contracts.
• Monitoring, timely execution of agreements and identification of expiring contracts
• Reporting (Contract owners, Category Managers)
• Contribute to vendor audit requests and facilitate corrective action plans
• Support reporting requests through completion including timely communication and issue resolution. NFCM Control Management The role will ensure compliance within a defined Control Framework according to the globally defined Contract Management Process. Drive Process compliance, standardization and continuous improvement in the contracting process
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• University Degree or equivalent
• Fluent English
• Additional European language(s) required depending on scope of countries
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in Drug Development with-in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferred or similar CRO or laboratory industry experience.
• Understanding of the clinical development process and understanding of the management of clinical trials is preferred
• Familiarity with central labs, reference labs and specialty providers
• Solid financial understanding as it relates to clinical trial contracts/cost elements
• Strong demonstrated negotiation skills
• Demonstrated ability of completing projects on time and within budget.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (team player).Ability to address issues assertively in a respectful and appropriate manner.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (team player).
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.