| || Senior Invoice Processing Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
The Senior IP Specialist supports the Novartis NGSC R2P - Accounts Payable processes, enabling the execution of quality services. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the Novartis divisions. The position requires a creative, diligent, hard-working individual with knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable, focusing mainly on Invoice Processing to drive outstanding customer service and operational efficiency. The role entails the provision of services within the scope of E2E Invoice life cycle from system entry until payment clearing.
• Accurate and timely processing of PO/Non PO invoices and Credit Notes and handling of exceptions
• Timely execution of Novartis internal controls relevant to Invoice Processing
• Processing of diverse supplier communications (balance confirmations, dunning letters etc.)
• Communication with business users via phone and email
• Follow through of items requiring clarification until resolution and payment
• Proactively suggest process improvements and automation opportunities
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• High School /Bachelor degree, college courses in accounting preferred
• Language: English + German/ Hungarian
• Experience in similar position in a Shared Service Center environment: 3+ years
• Experience in performing account reconciliations and processing vendor statements
• Technical competence in SAP environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• Excel knowledge is a plus
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.