| || Acts as Business Coordinator to Head of Litigation and Group Litigation Team members in Basel, supports them in all administrative tasks and ensures an efficient functioning of back-office. Accountabilities also include support and follow up of internal meetings, improvement of work processes and work on projects in area of responsibilities.
• Back-office and other administrative support for Head of Litigation and Litigation Team members: Providing professional back-office support and managing administrative tasks for Head of Litigation and Litigation Team members in Basel, including word-processing of documents, diary management, handling of incoming mail, email supervision of Head of Litigation, internal circulation of relevant information, preparation of presentations (good Powerpoint skills essential), working with the Novartis tools as regards travel, invoices, budget (for example AIMS, Traveldoo, E-shop, Etravel, Novartis SAP Portal), organizing of meetings and travel, filing and archiving.
• Support and follow-up of internal meetings: Preparation of projects and regular meetings for Head of Litigation and Litigation Team members; incl. independent drafting of agenda, gathering pre-reads, taking minutes, following up on various action items coming out of meetings.
• Work processes in the area of responsibility: Identifies and initiates new processes or modifies existing processes required for the implementation of initiatives in areas of responsibility, including process steps, working with IT to ensure smooth implementation.
• Managing of projects: Independently designs and handles initiatives (from kick-off to implementation) with little guidance needed; works with Head of Litigation and Litigation Team members to identify gaps and develops recommendations for areas of improvement in the areas of responsibility and of processes within the responsibility of the Litigation Team.
• Interaction: Informs, advises and supports Head of Litigation and Litigation Team members on project status, processes, etc. specific to areas of responsibility; acts as a professional partner to associates within the Group Litigation team for areas of responsibility.