| || Head Project & Alliance Management, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Head Project & Alliance Management, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (near Munich) Germany.
Responsibilities include: Developing deal process, preparing prospect-stage documents and coordinating due-diligence with selected buyers for divestment deals. Liaising with Sandoz Division, Pharma Division, Novartis Technical Operations and Novartis Group for pre-deal approvals. Lead post-deal transition planning and implementation along with medium-to-long term alliance management.
• Develop detailed project plan in line with target timelines for deal closure
• Lead preparation of prospect documents including Information Memorandums, Process Letters and Data Packets and execute Confidentiality Agreements
• Coordinate extensive due-diligence activities before deal signature
• Develop basic understanding of pertinent functions including Patent, Technical Operations, Regulatory, Quality, Commercial Operations and Finance to prepare Virtual Data Room
• Liaise with selected buyers and meet expectations to enable Non-Binding Offers and Binding Offers
• Facilitate approvals for deals through the stringent review forums across most divisions of Novartis
• Lead transition activities for all divestment deals under tight timelines
• Prepare detailed plans
• Manage alliance with buyers and ensure compliance to executed contract
Sandoz, a global leader in the rapidly growing generics industry, is a company in which doctors, pharmacists and patients worldwide have placed their trust for 130 years. It is the global pioneer in Biosimilars investing in research and development to improve the lives of patients and liberating healthcare resources through increased access to high-quality, affordable biologics.
With our 26 000-plus employees in more than 140 countries, we discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our culture is defined by our values: innovation, quality, collaboration, performance, courage, integrity.
Sandoz has been certified as Top Employer Europe 2017 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life integration
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• Bachelor Degree, Scientific or Finance domain (preferred)
• Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other languages would be an advantage
• Relevant experience in the role
• Experience of working in international companies
• Excellent communication, stakeholders management and leadership skills
• Strong track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a timely manner
• Ability to ensure service focus across a complex people intensive and functionally-dispersed organization
• Preferred to have understanding of pharmaceutical business
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.