| || Head Business Development and Licensing Western Europe (WE), Sandoz, Holzkirchen (Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
To lead the local and regional WE Business Development & Licensing activities of Sandoz
• Drive growth in WE by executing excellent BD&L deals
• Supervise, coach and track all WE business development and licensing activities executed by individual countries (e.g. in – and out-licensing, co-marketing, co-distribution, swap deals, early entry and patent settlement deals with brand companies, purchasing of OTC brands)
• Support execution of the complete process of a deal (search, assessment, negotiation, contracting, implementation into project and launch management) in view of a first-to-market strategy
• Lead negotiations of more complex deals
• Regularly provide comprehensive status of WE BD&L activities to Head Commercial Operations Western Europe and Global Head BD&L
• Define BD&L targets on regional and local level together with Head Commercial Operation Western Europe and Head Global BD&L
• Prepare business cases for high-value projects for management approval
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’