| || Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Senior Talent Acquisition Project Manager, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Senior Talent Acquisition Project Manager to join the HR Services team to support internal customers across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to lead and coordinate the implementation of TRM Talent Relationship Management System project across Novartis globally, managing all project phases, designing and developing project related documentation and materials as well as deliver workshops and communication to countries together with the project team in order to prepare and manage the roll out.
• Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated Talent Acquisition and Staffing projects (Initially TRM implementation project) working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures.Talent relationship management is a web based CRM (contact relationship management) application designed for recruiting/sourcing purposes
• Allows searching of both internal and external databases, contact databases, social media, and the open web for candidates of interest in order to build talent pipelines for future use or to source for difficult to fill open positions. Can also capture referrals from internal or external sources.
• Supports talent mapping and keeping track of their talent
• Provides a portal where passive candidates can “opt-in” to our talent pool to be notified of future positions
• Create/review relevant project documentation (e.g. User Requirements, Process Maps, Blueprints, test script, data migration strategy, security etc.)
• Work in close partnership with the Project team, technical and migration experts as well as other stakeholders
• Facilitate early adopters implementation and testing activities in terms of the process, outputs and learnings to support the Global project roll-outs
• Facilitate project meetings, prototypes demo session and provide support to local TAS teams during hyper care phase (after initial early adopters implementation) as well as collect feedback and incorporate into process/configuration for large-scale rollout
• Ensure key target groups receive timely communication and training to use the system
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• Talent & Acquisition/HR Management background
• Project Management experience, PM Certification (PMP, Prince or equivalent ) desirable
• High School Degree, further education in HR, University degree desirable
• Talent Acquisition and Staffing or HR experience desirable
• Experience in large scale change projects in different countries and cultures.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams in an international environment
• min. 5 years Project management or similar experience
• Passion for learning – Learning Agility
• Passion for supporting processes and systems
• Fluent English, other languages desirable
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.