| || Welcome to the future of medicine.
Be part of a rapidly growing, diverse and high caliber team of passionate people who strive to make a difference. Join the Novartis team in Prague and enjoy our inspiring environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, a wealth of opportunities for career development and an undeniably friendly culture.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Transition and Change Manager to join the HR Services team to support internal customers across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to build out our new Global Infrastructure & Operating Model. The primary focus of this position will be to manage the effective transition of Talent Acquisition and Staffing services into the NBS Global Service Centers.
• Leading and project managing the overall transition of Talent Acquisition and Staffing services to the NBS Global Service Centers. This involves:
• Initiating and mobilizing the transition project teams across service delivery, operations and enabling functions
• Conducting detailed transition planning to meet service go-live commitments
• Tracking and resolving any issues that may delay or risk transition timelines
• Initiating corrective actions as appropriate to manage delays to avoid impact to timelines and costs
• Establishing and managing relationships with project stakeholders
• Managing expectations across key internal and external stakeholders of the project o Ensuring transition deliverables are prepared with high level of quality, timeliness and within budget
• Reporting transition progress at defined intervals to management teams (Program Manager and PMO) for effective governance and timely issue resolution
• Reviewing and managing changes through the transition lifecycle
• Documenting and sharing project learning for continuous improvements
• Process mapping
• Operational excellence and continuous improvement of services
• Change management – building the case for change with key stakeholders, building local sponsorship for change, implementing the change and “making it stick"
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.