| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Senior Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The purpose of the Senior Consultant role is to deliver a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT). Ensuring that the internal customer relationship is proactively managed and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Support the Business & Operational Consulting leadership in order to:
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Identify opportunities to expand Business & Operational Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers
- Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
- Manage, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary project teams or work streams of a major program – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
- Facilitate and drive change in a heavily networked environment managing key project stakeholders through project implementation
- Manage and drive internal customer transformation projects
- Support management of the project portfolio through regular status reporting and stakeholder management updates
- Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in technical or business discipline
- Further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
- Fluent English
- Project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm, having complex, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset
- Experience, and proven ability to manage, team with, and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrix organization
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- Successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems, including Lean Six Sigma (LSS)