| || Senior Consultant Business & Operations, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Senior Consultant, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
The purpose of the Senior Consultant role is to deliver a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT). Ensuring that the internal customer relationship is proactively managed and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Support the Business & Operational Consulting leadership in order to:
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships
- Identify opportunities to expand Business & Operational Consulting offerings and develop service offerings to customers
- Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
- Manage, organize and sustain multi-disciplinary project teams or work streams of a major program – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
- Facilitate and drive change in a heavily networked environment managing key project stakeholders through project implementation
- Manage and drive internal customer transformation projects
- Support management of the project portfolio through regular status reporting and stakeholder management updates
- Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers
Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague:
The Center, one of 5 around the world, delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis worldwide. We have highly qualified teams in areas such as scientific and commercial services (known as Product Lifecycle Services), IT, Human Resources, Financial Reporting & Accounting, Procurement, Real Estate and Facility Services, Legal & Compliance, Finance and Communications.
Here’s some of the reasons we think you should join us:
• A job with a purpose. At Novartis, we all contribute to our mission to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
• A wealth of opportunities for career progression and working with best-in-class professionals.
• A diverse team that reflects the rich diversity of our markets. Over 55 nationalities speaking with 30+ languages, all generations, and more than 44% of female.
• Our modern and newly designed workplace is a pleasant place that reflects the need for flexible ways of working in order to bring new ideas to life.
• We live by our values; we cherish not only what we do but also how we do it. .
• Diversity & Inclusion mind-set. We aspire to move beyond stereotypes and bias to bring differences together, so we can see the world through the eyes of our patients and customers.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes:
• Competitive salary;
• Annual performance-based bonus;
• Employee recognition scheme;
• A benefits scheme above local legislation standards including pension and risk-life insurance, benefit package for health, education, culture and sport activities;
• Healthcare program that offers easy access to comprehensive health care;
• Variety of medical check-ups or consultations on-site;
• An Employee Assistance Program;
• 25 days annual leave, 4 days paid sick leave and Christmas holiday;
• Public transport allowance;
• Flexible working arrangements including Home Office;
• Support for a healthy lifestyle through the daily offering of fruit & vegetables.
We are looking forward to talking to you and sharing more about our broad range of opportunities.
| || The ideal candidate will have:
- Postgraduate degree in technical or business discipline
- Further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
- Fluent English
- Project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm, having complex, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment
- Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset
- Experience, and proven ability to manage, team with, and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrix organization
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
- Successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems, including Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.