| || Global Product Launch Manager, Sandoz, Holzkirchen (Munich) Germany
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
The incumbent leads the operational launch readiness process for key global launches together with the functional and regional responsibility. Global Product Launch manager manage and provide guidance to the various functions on any critical activity and required decision that drive launch success.
• Global Product Launch Manager will lead launch readiness through cross functional coordination and by proactively addressing ongoing challenges with functional teams
• Ensure operational launch readiness for key launches through launch readiness reviews (Region / Country / Key Molecule) with collaboration from regional and functional representatives. Lead cross functional teams (Development, BD, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Patent and Legal, NTO, ESO, Quality, Commercial) and ensure overarching coordination to maximize launch opportunities
• Identify operational bottlenecks and core risks proactively and manage appropriately/ establish risk mitigation plans to ensure on time and successful launches
• Drive decisions for product allocations if needed, at-risk manufacturing and API purchases to optimize upsides and mitigate risk (decoupling, etc.)
• Represent Global Launch Management in relevant projects or meetings/lead GLM driven initiatives
• Provide status updates to major stakeholders as needed/ input into monthly reporting’s including SEC updates
• Support head GLM in preparation of presentations for various stakeholders
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’