| || Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Talent Acquisition Project Manager, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Talent Acquisition Project Manager to join the HR Services team to support internal customers across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to support Talent Acquisition and Staffing Workstream Lead on coordination, design and implementation of Applicant Tracking System project across Novartis globally, by designing and developing project related documentation and materials as well as deliver workshop, trainings and communication to countries together with the local project team in order to prepare them for roll out.
• Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated ATS project working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures
• Work in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition and Staffing Workstream Lead and SME’s to build robust processes which takes into account country/regional requirements
• Create/review relevant project documentation (e.g. User Requirements, Process Maps, Blueprints, test script, data migration strategy, security etc.)
• Work in close partnership with the Program team, technical and migration experts as well as other stakeholders
• Facilitate pilot and testing activity in terms of the process, outputs and learnings to support the Global project roll-outs
• Ensure key target groups receive timely communication and training to use the system
• Facilitate project meetings, prototypes demo session and provide support to local TAS function during pilot phases as well as collect feedback and incorporate into process/configuration for large-scale rollout
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’.