| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Regional TMOD Partner, Sandoz Intenational, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Regional TMOD Partner to lead, coordinate and implement specific global talent and organization develop-ment programs, processes and initiatives for assigned client group(s) that substantially enhance organizational and people capabilities and drive achievement of business goals and strategic objectives.
The purpose of the Regional TMOD Partner is to collaboratively work on co-creation and implementation of enterprise-wide and division-wide projects and initiatives. Through collaboration and ownership contribute to building a high performing and inclusive TMOD team that delivers synergies.
• Guide the efforts to enhance and further leverage the global talent management processes and systems to support development planning, succession planning, talent review and other talent management activities
• Work with HRBPs (HR Business Partners) and line leaders to define and implement regional talent development strategy to ensure that they have the capabilities required to deliver business results
• Collaborate with HRBPs and others within TMOD and TAS CoE to ensure consistent and effective implementation of global talent processes including talent reviews, succession planning and talent related initiatives to facilitate the development of the talent pipeline
• Work with business leaders and HR Business Partners to assess talent development needs and design and deliver solutions focused on building capabilities of leaders within assigned client groups. Develop and implement solutions to increase collaboration and improve team effectiveness
• Manage talent reviews and succession planning process, supporting the development of key talent through differentiated development planning and mobility strategies.
• Provide counsel and strategic recommendations on the TMOD processes, tools, solutions. Train and assist local HRBPs in the introduction and facilitation of talent reviews and succession planning to align talent planning activities
• Collaborate with business leaders, HRBPs and TMOD across assigned client groups to ensure visibility of talent across regions; drive consistent process for identification of successors and collaborate on the creation and implementation of differentiated development plans to support the strengthening of the talent pipeline
• Facilitate talent boards as per the charter and drive for tangible outcomes. Define and facilitate collaborative talent brokering mechanisms between Global, Regions and Local as well as across divisions as required.
• Assist Head of Global TMOD on the development and implementation of global talent programs as required.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• University degree
• Advanced degree such as MBA, JD, MD, or PhD is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• 5+ years in a TMOD Role, HR Business Partner, or HR consulting role
• Complete understanding and use of human resources planning concepts/principles.
• Ideally, knowledge of pharmaceutical industry practices.
• Good consulting, communication and relation-ship building skills. Facilitation, coaching, cross-cultural communication, ability to network with various HR and line functions, strong work ethic, business and industry knowledge, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Ability to influence: proven track record of working with multiple stakeholders with different opinions and approaches. Able to provide expert advice in a consultative way and be viewed as a value-added member of the team
• Role modelling Novartis Values and Behaviors
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.