| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Global Head Learning & OD, Sandoz International, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Global Head Learning & OD to lead the development, facilitation and management of organizational development, organizational effectiveness, change management and organizational design initiatives across the organization.
The purpose of the Global Head Learning & OD is to be responsible for partnering with internal customers and key stakeholders to diagnose elements of organizational behaviour that effect individual and /or group performance and then leading the design, development, and facilitation of effective interventions aimed at closing identified individual, team and organization –wide performance gaps across all levels of the organization. Responsible for building a learning and development strategy that supports the Sandoz business strategy by focusing on the creation, design and implementation of development programs for leadership and functional capability. Programs will be tied to competency frameworks. Will lead the integration of all leadership development programs globally and facilitate the programs that can be standardized. Create a development strategy for the global organization designed to support career pathing and the enhancement of "ready now" candidates across the organization; identify the proper tools and change management strategy for success. Work in close partnership with Global Head, Talent Management to proactively identify future capabilities needed within Sandoz on a global basis and build associated programs to support.
• Represent Sandoz on global learning and development initiatives and committees in Novartis
• Build and develop organizational capability team to be scalable with organizational and company needs, and ensure integration with regional and function HR needs; identify and implement most effective service delivery model for OE function to facilitate highest impact to Sandoz; consult to senior leaders on people impact of strate-gic or tactical decisions; communicate with senior leaders the function of OD and determine appropriate global tools to deploy
• Drive leadership development by fostering the adoption of corporate frameworks and existing programs, and by designing customized leadership development solutions where appropriate; also responsible for building functional development based on identified business needs; will coordinate the needs analysis process for Sandoz and work with the design team to develop associated content globally. Responsible for supporting major global learning and development programs, both in house programs and those in-partnership with vendors.
• Lead the strategy design and execution around competencies; work globally to determine competency model, framework and identification process; work with senior leaders to ensure framework meets business requirements and aligns with strategy. Team will be responsible for designing managing, maintaining and refreshing competency models, educating leaders, managers, and associates on competency models and working with the L&D team to identify related learning opportunities.
• Lead all culture activity, including analysis of current state, articulation of future state and a path forward. Will work in close partnership with senior leaders to executive this journey.
• Lead organization design and restructure activities through the process of aligning strategy, structure and culture. Build the capability of others including functional managers and HR partners in these areas. Will be a global resource used to assist in organizational design activity.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• University degree
• Advanced degree such as MBA, JD, MD, or PhD is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• 10+ years experience in learning and development, organizational effectiveness/development, Change Management and/or Human Resources with progressive responsibility.
• Solid experience in linking corporate goals down to a team and individual level. Experience deploying change management, organization effectiveness, team effectiveness, or organization design processes/tools.
• Experienced in handling confidential information and acts with highest integrity.
• Must have experience in developing and implementing one or more of the following: leadership & organizational development strategies, organizational change management, organizational improvement and/or process improvement programs, learning & development or leadership development programs.
• Knowledge and demonstrated application of organization effectiveness principles such as management and leadership development principles, organizational change management, culture assessments, organization design, team effectiveness
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.