| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Global Head Talent Management & Leadership, Sandoz International, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Global Head Talent Management & Leadership to join our international HR team to develop and implement differentiated global talent strategies for Sandoz across the global organization.
The purpose of the Global Head Talent Management & Leadership is to have a particular focus on building capability via talent segmentation, business critical roles, performance and development, and succession strategies (OTR). The role will set the talent strategy & partner with HR business partners to ensure processes are business relevant, simplified and executed consistently to achieve desired HR results. This position will be responsible analytics that are predictive in nature. This role will also proactively manage the succession process for identified global roles managed by the COE and identified talent slates. synthesis.
• Provide strategic and operational direction for the divisional capability building and differentiated talent development processes and programs to ensure strong talent pipeline for business critical roles. Create and maintain inventory and succession for business critical positions, reporting status and partner with SEC and senior leadership on development recommendations.
• Ensure high quality succession plans are in place for business critical roles and work with HR and senior line leaders to assess opportunities to match top talent to business critical positions.
• The position will lead all succession activity for Sandoz business critical roles, identified global talent pools (Country Head roles) and identify development opportunities to build current and future capability. The role will use data and analytics to arrive at some of these determinations.
• The role will partner closely with the global TMOD partners to ensure consistency in process and analytic roll up, partner closely with TAS to proactively target specific candidates and talent pools based on segmentation and data analysis and partner closely with L&D to proactively ensure development is in line with the overall talent needs of the business.
• Partner with Compensation & Benefits to ensure the reward structure for business critical roles promotes the desired level of results and engagement.
• The position will lead process enhancements and simplification for Sandoz globally. This work include process standardization throughout the enterprise; build a global performance culture and capability; and strategically align performance, succession and career development across Sandoz globally.
• The role will be responsible for establishing processes to obtain predictive analytics in the global talent space and introducing analytics to the organization in order to make more objective decisions around talent movement and development; this includes partnering with the L&D leader to determine learning needs, creating tools for assessment predictability & reliability in our overall selection processes and working closely with diversity and inclusion to build D&I practices into talent processes.
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• University degree
• Advanced degree such as MBA, JD, MD, or PhD is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• Significant experience of 10+ years in a TMOD Role, HR Business Partner, or HR consulting role at a large organization
• Complete understanding and use of human resources planning concepts/principles.
• Advance thinking on talent management and succession planning – setting the strategy and building an iterative and agile talent review and career development process that prepares our leaders for critical roles.
• Thorough knowledge of organizational development and effectiveness practice, theories and models
• Able to accurately diagnose root causes and design custom interventions that specifically address issues that impede business results.
• Demonstrated track record of success supporting and advising executives in mature, global organization
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally to build global solutions; demonstrated ability to influence at all
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.