| || Country Real Estate & Facility Services Manager, Sandoz, Denmark
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Country REFS Manager.
The purpose of the Country REFS Manager role is to take the responsibility for transforming the current organizations into the NBS REFS model for the country as well as assuming the operational responsibility thereafter, servicing all Novartis Divisions. She/he will drive superior performance for all Real Estate & Facility Services and ensure that standards are aligned with the overall REFS framework and properly applied. This role ensures good functional expertise and collaborates with the network. She/he will establish a well performing operation that meets agreed service levels, drives operational excellence against defined benchmarks in line. She/he will also build and develop talent, and drive a continuous improvement mindset in the country. The incumbent is accountable for the statutory responsibilities and signing authority for the Country and represent REFS as the senior country owner and local operational leader. HSE: The purpose of this part time (20÷40%) position is to lead, develop, implement, and oversee effective HSE&BC management systems and provide direction to any dedicated HSE&BC associates at the respective NBS Site, Country or Cluster.
• Support REFS Country Head and COE with development of the strategic plans and lead implementation in the country
• Drive local innovative solutions / initiatives to deliver on the business case
• Set clear objectives for the country in line with NBS REFS vision and prepare budget in line with long-term business plan
• Be accountable for the statutory responsibilities and signing authority for the country
• Achieve of the targets and financial performance for the assigned portfolio
• As business leader provide local operational support within the portfolio to ensure quick resolution of issues, alignment
• Ensure local leadership delivers the required results and achieves/exceeds the customers expectation levels
• Co-lead local negotiations alongside with procurement as well as on-going vendor mgmt.., providing adequate risk and control architecture, in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
• Manage the effectiveness, service quality and success across the country. Is accountable to meet compliance with Novartis Quality standards for all operations that are conducted or outsourced by REFS; Maintain full compliance for Novartis and country specific Quality, HSE and BCM standards
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’