| || Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Talent Acquisition and Staffing Coordinator with German, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for Talent Acquisition and Staffing Coordinator with German to join the HR Services team to support internal customers across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to provide Administration support to the Talent Acquisition team.
• Administration support for the Talent Acquisition team which includes offer letter preparation, management of pre-employment checks and travel expenses
• Management and tracking of Talent Acquisition PO’s
• Management Information reporting as required
• Ensuring adherence to company compliance and data protection standards
• Providing support in recruitment, interview scheduling, assessment centres and general onboarding training for TAS teams as and when required
• Providing cover for other site Administrators as required
• Organising and coordinating customer visits and other events as required
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’.