| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. Strategic Assistant to Global Head HR, Sandoz Intenational, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a Strategic Assistant to Global Head HR to join our international team to provide strategic partnership and support to the Sandoz Global HR Head to achieve business objectives and ensures strategic execution.
The purpose of the Strategic Assistant to Global Head HR is to lead a number of strategic projects, problem-solve with and counsel leaders within Sandoz as requested by Global Head of HR, and provide guidance to organization around problem structuring, action planning, and recommendation synthesis.
Internal and external communications:
• Support Global Head of HR on monthly and quarterly HR updates and reporting commitments in strong coordination with Novartis HR executive leadership team, Sandoz HR leadership team and Sandoz executive committee.
• Prepare presentations of high-quality for internal and external use – ensure that presentations are prepared well in advance, creative, tailored to audience, and without mistakes.
Special projects and council:
• Lead special projects at request of Global Head of HR
• Provide ad hoc support, providing Global Head of HR with leverage
• Problem-solve with and counsel leaders within Sandoz as requested by Global Head of HR
• Provide guidance to organization around problem structuring, action planning, and recommendation synthesis
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Medical Health Insurance
• Paid annual leave
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have
• University degree
• Advanced degree such as MBA, JD, MD, or PhD is a plus
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
• 3+ years of top-tier consulting background (>project manager level); Pharma / FMCG experience very desirable
• Excellent process management skills
• Excellent analytical skills (problem structuring and problem solving), able to handle complex analyses
• Excellent communication and conceptual synthesis skills (written and oral, PowerPoint mastering)
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively across a Global, matrix company
• Passionate, positive attitude with proven ability to motivate others to perform their best
• Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.