| || The ideal candidate will have:
• MD, PharmD, pharmacist, PHD and other life sciences degree
• Solid medical/technical background and proven competencies influencing skills, clinical research in-sight, business and market knowledge
• Fluency in both local and English language
• Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
• Thorough knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area.
• Strong personal integrity, and customer focus.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
• Ability to effectively contribute and work on multi-functional teams.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus
• Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
• Pension/risk life insurance scheme
• 5 weeks paid holiday
• Cafeteria employee benefit program
• Public transportation allowance
• Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’