| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. eInvoice Program Specialist, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic.
Novartis is currently recruiting for a eInvoice Program Specialist
The purpose of the eInvoice Program Specialist role is to support the Novartis R2P (Requisition to Pay) and P2P (procure to Pay) processes, enabling the execution of quality services. The position requires a self-driven, diligent, hard-working individual with knowledge and experience in Procure to Pay, focusing on eInvoice enablement and penetration across multiple Novartis geographies to drive outstanding customer service and operational efficiency. The role entails the provision of digital services within the scope of E2E (End to End) Invoice life cycle from system entry until payment clearing. This role supports having systems, documentation, compliance and reporting in place and supports continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the Novartis entities.
• Performance Management and Service Delivery
• Works with in-country Procurement and FRA (Financial Reporting and Accounting) contacts to identify accurate and complete supplier contact details for all targeted supplier in the flight plan
• Drives supplier onboarding and enablement across multiple geographies
• Ensure that all transactions for enabled suppliers are routed via the eInvoicing solution
• For integrated suppliers, perform test scenarios during solution UAT to confirm business process and the eInvoicing solution are aligned and support integrated supplier testing
• Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service and escalates exceptions
• Partners with and supports requestors, stakeholders and suppliers to solve all issues related to the eInvoicing solution
• Supports the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets
• Interacts proactively with all functional areas
• Participates and assists in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc. Compliance
• Ensures all processes, policies and procedures are clearly defined, fully documented, in line with Novartis standards and consistent with best practices
• Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements People
• Lives the Novartis Values and Behaviour (Innovation, Quality, Collaboration, Performance, Courage and Integrity)
• Inclusive, proactive, result-oriented and customer-focused attitude, while driving continuous improvement and change
• Act service oriented to enable service lines to deliver a high-performing organization and contribute to derive to improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a customer service focus culture
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree (college courses in accounting preferred)
• English (written and spoken) and another European language
• Experience in similar position in a Shared Service Center environment
• In-depth knowledge of R2P / P2P processes and system solutions
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
• SAP knowledge preferred (FI/MM)
• Ariba experience is a valued plus