| || Job Summary
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives?
Look no further, apply today. BPA Manager, Sandoz International, Holzkirchen, Germany.
Sandoz is currently recruiting for a BPA Manager to join our global team to support overall Business Planning and Analysis processes by leading and coordinating activities such as monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
The purpose of the BPA Manager is to support function in compiling monthly reports to Division and Group management. Performing analysis for decision support. Preparation of financial key figures/indicators to support target setting for mid- term plans, latest forecasts and budgets. Point of contact for Region/Function/Business Unit finance teams.
• Drive monthly reporting process of Sandoz Division by reviewing country contri-butions as well as providing own analysis and input
• Coordinate quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting of Sandoz Division; sup-port reporting for all planning cycles
• Enhance and offer suggestions on financial models used for reporting, forecasting, planning and benchmarking purposes
• Develop and maintain new standard reports, analyses and presentations for execu-tive management
• Support decision-making process through technical expertise; manage ad-hoc re-quests of senior management
• Share business expertise and prepare financial reports for commercial teams and financial functions
• Point of contact for Region/Function/Business Unit finance teams
• Actively support implementation of Sandoz Executive Information System
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. We contribute to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. Our portfolio of approximately 1000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, accounted for 2016 sales of USD 10.1 billion. In 2016, our products reached well over 500 million patients and we aspire to reach one billion. Sandoz is headquartered in Holzkirchen, in Germany’s Greater Munich area.
Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals, a global business unit of Sandoz, comprises biosimilars, contract manufacturing and Glatopa 20mg (glatiramer acetate). It is a USD one billion business (2016 annual sales). As the pioneer and global leader in biosimilars, with sales in 86 countries and five marketed biosimilars in Europe, Sandoz is committed to increasing patient access to high-quality, life-enhancing biosimilars. Its biosimilar products (Omnitrope, Binocrit, Zarzio/Zarzio, Rixathon and Erelzi) have generated more than 340 million patient days of experience. Sandoz has a leading biosimilar pipeline and plans to launch a total of five biosimilars of major oncology and immunology biologics across major markets between 2017 and 2020. A division of the Novartis Group, Sandoz is well-positioned to continue leading the biosimilars industry based on its experience and capabilities in development, manufacturing, and commercialization.
Benefits of Working for Sandoz
• Competitive salary
• Performance based annual bonus
• Work/life balance
• Additional holiday allowance
• Eligible to Sandoz pension plan
• 30 working days' holiday per calendar year
• Subsidised on-site cafeteria
• Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station
• Additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’