| || Brand Manager
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today. Brand Manager - Respiratory, Novartis, Czech Republic.
Ensure the development of current brands and launch of new brands in order to maximize the potential of the product portfolio within the framework and strategy of Novartis. Develop, implement and be accountable for product marketing plans which optimize profitability, market share and revenue growth of allocated products in the short and long term.
• Develop strategic marketing plans of existing brands and prepare launches of new brands in line with MPH standards and corporate strategy.
• Monitor market trends, sales, product performance, expenses and structure of business franchise conducting regular critical reviews against plans and take corrective action as required. Identify and exploit new business development opportunities
• Possess in depth medical knowledge of the products, provide medical inputs to marketing strategy and promotional and advertising tools
• Support global marketing long and short-term product strategy in terms of allocating resources, portfolio priorities and brand materials
• Possess in depth knowledge of the customer/marketplace, key dynamics and company policies as well as up to date knowledge of key competitors and their likely strategies – translate into effective customer segmentation and customer specific tactics.
• Develop, implement and adapt operational plans in line with corporate strategic product objectives.
• Develop and produce promotional and advertising tools in order to maximize the support for FF.
• Propose accurate Market Share/Market Share Growth grids to sales force management for individual products.
• Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key departments (Medical, Market Access, Compliance and others) and to ensure the achievement of product objectives.
• Be recognized as the “Product Champion” by developing and continuously updating own, FF and SM’s knowledge regarding therapies, allocated products and markets.
• Monitor and control product performance and adjust plans accordingly.
• Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product.
• Feedback to logistics department and assurance of forecast of inventory levels of allocated products ensuring continuous supply at minimum necessary inventory levels.
About Novartis Innovative Medicine:
Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. We apply our expertise in science and innovation to society’s biggest health challenges. Responsibility is a core part of our business strategy.
The Innovative Medicines Division has two business units:
Novartis Pharmaceuticals commercializes innovative, patented primary care and specialty medicines to enhance health outcomes for patients and health-care providers.
Novartis Oncology commercializes a portfolio of patented oncology, hematology and rare disease medicines to address the medical needs of people with cancer and related diseases.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’