| || Job Summary:
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Key Account Manager.
Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for managing all regional activities with internal and external stakeholders for designated territory and Brands. Manage day to day activities to drive Biosimilar uptake by working through the entire multilayer value chain to benefit customers, patients and the business. Territory responsibility: 1 KAM in FI: Focus at Helsinki region and south part of FI.
To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales targets within agreed budgets.
Maximize access for our products in the region by identifying opportunities and build actions/solutions to overcome potential hurdles and/or opportunities.
Map decision processes and identify decision makers through the entire multilayer value chain and develop relationships accordingly.
Development and execution of cross functional action plan (Account Plan).
Responsible for the cross functional coordination regionally to secure right resources is deployed to meet business objectives and customer needs.
To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement. To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximize effectiveness on territory.
Is project leader for regional tender management and responsible for regional cross functional action plan in collaboration with Market Access Manager.
Ensure that relevant information is shared internally at Sandoz to maximize sales uptake.
To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
To operate within the relevant codes of practice.
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Sandoz's purpose it to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives and pioneer novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality healthcare. Sandoz supplies a broad range of affordable, primarily off-patent products to patients and customers around the globe. The Sandoz portfolio comprises approximately 1,100 molecules, which accounted for 2015 sales of USD 9.2 billion.
In Sandoz Nordic you will find a dynamic and performance oriented culture with around 160 passionate people supporting the Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and Icelandic Markets.
Our Head office is located in Copenhagen and together with Novartis Healthcare and Alcon, and we also have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo.
Culture and Values
Sandoz has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Sandoz strategy in line with our mission and vision.
Our values and behaviors are:
Innovation - by experimenting and delivering solutions
Quality - by taking pride in doing ordinary things extraordinarily well
Collaboration - by championing high performing teams with diversity and inclusion
Performance - by prioritizing and making things happen with urgency
Courage - by speaking up, giving and receiving feedback
Integrity - by advocating and applying high ethical standards every day
Benefits of Working for Sandoz:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• “Be Healthy” initiatives to promote associate health and prevent future health issues
• Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
• A high paced, dynamic and performance-oriented environment with competent and committed colleagues.
• At Sandoz, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Sandoz, Alcon or Novartis Healthcare
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
• 1st degree in Life Science or equivalent • Good IT skills.
• At least one Nordic language, fluently English, good written and spoken language.
• At least 5-7 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical environment, preferably min. 3 years from a similar position • Experience from medical, sales, marketing (preferably more than 1 department)
• Established network in payor/Drug formula committee environment
• Experience from several different therapeutic areas preferred
• Good IT skills.
• LIF certified.
• Strong business background.
• University degree.
• Residence within the territory.
• Strong networks and relationships within Rheumatologists professionals preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated sales success within Pharma.
Sandoz is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
We kindly ask you to apply with an English version of your CV and if shortlisted you can expect a call from an international number.