| || Product Manager, Alcon, Denmark (one-year contract)
Do you want to work for a Global Pharmaceutical company where you will get recognized for your hard work and commitment? Look no further, apply today for Product Manager position in Alcon Nordic.
The purpose of the Product Manager role is to be responsible for specific product lines of the surgical portfolio (VitRet and Refractive) and responsible for achieving budgeted sales results within the present cost limits for Surgical in the Nordics. The Product Manager is also responsible for the adaptation to Nordic specific requirements of the promotional cycles for Surgical products and implementation of product training, coordination with Business Unit Head Surgical as well as Regional Sales Managers Surgical in the area to achieve maximum sales, synergy and communication between the various teams.
Please note this is temporary position (one-year contract)
• Develop an effective marketing plan in line with Alcon strategy defined via Business Reviews and Budget Discussions
• Develop, implement and adapt the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives
• Adapt new promotional material to the Nordic requirements along the guidelines set by the Business Unit Head Surgical, translation and fine tuning of international material to local (legal) need
• Ensure product specific support to sales reps and customers in the field
• Spend time in field (approx. 20% of total working time) to keep up with market trends
• Analyze sales statistics and recommend corrective actions
• Congress attendance and participation, organization of local events
• Attendance at round tables and dinner meetings
• Prepare and give product training to sales teams and relevant people of the Nordic organization
• Meet on a regular basis with key opinion leaders in order to determine and follow up on trends
• Identify possible ophthalmologists for trials
• Responsible for working according to the ISO-9002 guidelines and ISO 13485 and the relevant SOPs
Alcon is the global leader in eye care. As a division of Novartis, we offer a broad portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people's lives. Our products touch the lives of more than 260 million people each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors, and there are millions more who are waiting for solutions to meet their eye care needs. Our purpose is reimagining eye care, and we do this through innovative products, partnerships with eye care professionals and programs that enhance access to quality eye care.
In the Nordic Region, Alcon is present in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden. Throughout our region around 160 associates work hard every day to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. We have joined Marketing, Customer Service, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, QA, HR and Finance at our head office at Ørestad in Copenhagen (Denmark). In order to serve our customers in the best possible way, all Alcon Sales and Technical Services are placed in each of the Nordic countries. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
Our Purpose is Reimagining Eye Care.
Our Vision is to be the trusted leader in eye care.
Our Mission is to discover new ways to enhance sight and improve people’s lives.
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• A Competitive Salary package with fixed salary, bonus, pension and health insurance
• An informal work environment with competent and committed colleagues. We enjoy working together in a good and respectful manner, and we celebrate our common successes
• At Alcon, we encourage personal and professional development and the opportunity to make a career internally at Alcon, Sandoz or Novartis.
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’