| || • University degree in life sciences
• 5 years of QA operations experience in a pharmaceutical, biologics or sterile products manufacturing facility
• Ability to transfer knowledge and educate GMPs.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and deal with change and high-pressure situations
• Ability to work in teams (also cross-functional), good interpersonal skills
• Pro-active personality with a strong quality mind-set
• Sound knowledge of regulatory guidelines (ICH, ISO, FDA, EU etc.)
• Auditing experience and experience in handing inspections is a plus
• Experience in combination products, medical devices and Good Clinical Practice are a plus
• Strong communication skill in English (C1); fluency in German preferred but not mandatory
Our salary packages are competitive and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration. Moreover we offer attractive fringe benefits (e.g. profit sharing for all employees, modern company pension, training possibilities and global career opportunities). In accordance with the Austrian collective labor agreement, we have to advise you that the minimum annual gross salary for this role is EUR 45.000,--. We are willing to overpay.