| || 221005BR |
| || Transition and Change Manager |
| || NBS |
| || HR NBS |
| || Czech Republic |
| || Prague |
| || Czech Republic Novartis s.r.o. Praha |
| || Human Resources |
| || Full Time |
| || Regular |
| || You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV. |
| || Job Purpose:
We are at an exciting time in our Talent Acquisition journey, & the TAS Transition & Change Manager is key to build out our new Global Infrastructure & Operating Model. The primary focus of this position will be to manage the effective transition of Talent Acquisition and Staffing services into the NBS Global Service Centers.
• Initiating and mobilizing the transition project teams across service delivery, operations and enabling functions
• Conducting detailed transition planning to meet service go-live commitments
• Establishing and managing relationships with project stakeholders
• Managing expectations across key internal and external stakeholders of the project o Ensuring transition deliverables are prepared with high level of quality, timeliness and within budget
• Process mapping
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
Undergraduate Degree; MBA or equivalent management experience preferred.
Fluent spoken and written English; additional language preferred.
• Significant experience of managing multi-functional Transitions, Migrations & Change Management with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in a specialist transition role within a large and complex international environment
• Strong experience in managing and mitigating transition risks
• Experience of transitioning services, preferably in an outsourcing or shared services environment
• Strong experience of managing and rolling out the change associated with implementation of new business models
• Desirable to have experience of HR or Staffing transformation