| || HR Project Manager
To support Talent Acquisition and Staffing Workstream Lead on coordination and implementation of Applicant Tracking System implementation project across Novartis globally, by designing and developing project related documentation and materials as well as deliver workshop, trainings and communication to countries together with the local project team in order to prepare them for roll out.
•Plan, coordinate and oversee all aspects of designated Talent Acquisition and Staffing projects working closely with stakeholders within the organization, to ensure project activities are completed according to plans and compliance with company policies and procedures.
• To work in close partnership with the Talent Acquisition and Staffing Workstream Lead and SME’s to build robust processes which takes into account division requirements.
• To create/review relevant project documentation (e.g. User Requirements, Process Maps, Blueprints, test script, data migration strategy, security etc.).
• To work in close partnership and influence with the Program team, local and global HR and line functions, technical experts as well as other stakeholders, where applicable, to create buy-in and assistance in implementing the architecture.
• To facilitate all pilot and testing activity in terms of the process, outputs and learnings to support the Global project roll-outs.
• To facilitate project meetings, prototypes demo session and provide support to local HR/line function during pilot phases as well as collect feedback and incorporate into process/configuration for large-scale rollout. Complete ‘business readiness check(s)'.
Key Performance Indicators (Indicate how performance will be measured: indicators, activities…)
• Project deliverables met in accordance with approved quality and project timelines.
• Stakeholder and local project team feedback on implementation and management.
• Key target groups receive timely communication and training to use the system.
• Effectiveness of project related communication and managing contingencies.
Job Dimensions (Indicate key facts and figures)
Number of Associates: 1
No direct reports, but indirect/matrix organization
No direct budget responsibility, but control responsibility
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Prague:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Prague delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Prague is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
Are you interested in joining an international team delivering solutions for an ever increasing demand in the healthcare industry? You will have the opportunity to join projects with a global scope and meet colleagues from all over the world. English is our working language. We are looking for candidates combining professional expertise and excellent interpersonal skills to interact with our colleagues in different cultures, countries and time zones.
Our mission is to care and cure; We want to discover, develop and successfully market innovative products to prevent and cure diseases, to ease suffering and to enhance the quality of life. We also want to provide a shareholder return that reflects outstanding performance and to adequately reward those who invest their money, their time and their ideas in our company.
Benefits of Working for Novartis:
Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
Pension/risk life insurance scheme
5 weeks paid holiday
Cafeteria employee benefit program
Public transportation allowance
Plus additional benefits
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
| || The ideal candidate will have:
TAS/HR Management background, High School Degree, further education in HR, University degree desirable.
Fluent English, other languages desirable
• Talent Acquisition and Staffing or HR experience desirable.
• Experience in large scale change projects in different countries and cultures.
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross functional teams in an international environment
• Relevant Project management or similar experience
• Passion for learning – Learning Agility
• Passion for supporting processes and systems
• Navigates processes and procedures to get things done while focusing on continuous improvement whenever possible.
• Manages and communicates effectively with different audiences using compelling arguments and maneuvers comfortably through people-related organizational dynamics.
• Engages, influences, aligns and leads internal and/or external stakeholders
• Drives superior results by taking initiative, planning and implementing projects, setting priorities and holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
• Works well with diverse groups of people, handles conflict situations effectively and builds formal and informal relationships
• Effectively rebounds from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.